Medical machinery external chassis customization
|Unit Price:||1 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging:||Cardboard boxes and wooden boxes, etc.|
|Productivity:||Sufficient and customizable|
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
Model No.: 04
Processing of outdoor chassis
Category: Aluminum alloy chassis
Introduction: The material of aluminum alloy chassis is a kind of chassis made of aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloy is made of pure aluminum by adding some alloy elements. It has the characteristics of light weight, strong structure, high structural strength and good heat dissipation performance. Therefore, the aluminum case is a case that is very suitable for the material requirements of the case. At present, in the industries of instruments, meters, electronics, communications, automation, sensors, smart cards, industrial control, precision machinery and other industries, aluminum alloy materials are used in the material selection of the box.
Stamping processing is to use the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, so that the sheet is directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed, so as to obtain a certain shape, size and stamping processing. The production technology of product parts that are directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed to obtain a certain shape, size and performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or pressure working), and also belongs to the production technology of product parts with material forming engineering and technical performance. Sheet material, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method. Therefore, it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working (or press working), and also belongs to material forming engineering technology.
Where are the special functions of the electronic chassis?
1. Anti-rust and anti-corrosion of electronic chassis: stainless steel layer and electrostatic coating have excellent anti-rust effect. Stainless steel balcony guardrail can generally guarantee 30-50 years of rust in harsh environments;
2. Anti-disassembly of electronic chassis: It is installed with anti-disassembly accessories, and the anti-disassembly accessories and steel are tested by the national technical department, and all indicators exceed the national standards;
3. Delicate hand feel: The surface layer can achieve two kinds of hand feeling effects of glossy and matt surface, which can realize the same color and different feeling, giving the building more features and emotions.
4. The electronic chassis has strong weather resistance: the electrostatic spraying process is made of solid powder cured at high temperature. The performance of this powder is far more stable than that of liquid coatings (including paint), so the electronic chassis has a good anti-ultraviolet function. , will not fade under long-term sunlight;
1. Corrosion resistance
The density of aluminum shell processing is only 2.7g/cm3, which is about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper or brass (7.83g/cm3, 8.93g/cm3, respectively). Aluminum exhibits excellent corrosion resistance under most environmental conditions, including in air, water (or brine), petrochemicals, and many chemical systems.
Aluminum housing machining is often chosen due to its excellent electrical conductivity. On an equal weight basis, aluminum has nearly twice the electrical conductivity of copper.
3. Thermal conductivity
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloys is about 50-60% of that of copper, which is beneficial for the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, and automobile cylinder heads and radiators.
Aluminium profiles are non-ferromagnetic, an important property for the electrical and electronic industries. Aluminium profiles are not self-igniting, which is important for applications involving handling or contact with flammable and explosive materials.
The machinability of the aluminum case processing is excellent. Among various wrought and cast aluminum alloys, and in the various states in which these alloys are produced, the machining properties vary considerably, requiring special machine tools or techniques.
The specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility and corresponding work hardening rate govern the variation in allowable deformation.
1.Material: steel, copper, aluminum alloy, engineering plastic
2. Price: Factory price
3. Surface Treatment (Surface Treatment): Nitriding Electroplating
4. Manufacturing service: OEM or ODM are available.
5. Tolerance: can keep +/-0.005mm, high precision
6. Specifications: Products can be manufactured according to customer's drawings.
7. Drawing software: CAD/Solidworks/Mastercam/UGNX.10
8. Manufacturing process and procedures: CNC lathes, milling machines, workbenches, etc.
9. Packing: plastic bag and PE foam inside, carton outside. We can pack as per customer's request
Lathes and Presses
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trade Co., Ltd. is located in Pinghu, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is a professional high-precision non-standard mechanical parts processing and customized factory. It has a professional production workshop, including 30 CNC computer gongs and 20 CNC lathes. Taiwan, 10 milling machines, 10 grinders, 5 5-axis CNC machines, 2 general vehicles, and equipped with high-end three-coordinate, two-dimensional inspection equipment and professionals, capable of producing various aviation components, precision auto parts, Precision medical equipment parts, semiconductors, automation equipment accessories, hardware high-speed stamping products, small sheet metal machines, boxes With rich professional experience and scientific and technological strength, we continue to innovate, from product order to parts production, to completion of delivery. , To provide users with products with excellent performance. And with its excellent reputation and high-quality service, it is well received by new and old customers. Let us give your products to us, peace of mind, rest assured, peace of mind! We mainly serve the fields of intelligent automation, precision parts of semiconductor equipment, intelligent robots, aerospace, automobile industry, wind power generation, health and medical equipment, optical products, microwave communication and other fields.
Applicable fields: semiconductor, aviation, energy, automotive, communications, medical and other industries.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Company Name: Shenzhen Xingkeda Technology Trading Co., LTD
- Representative: shenaiju
- Product/Service: Parts processing , CNC machining , achine work , Precision machining , Hardware processing , Accessory processing
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000
- Year Established: 2021
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: D501-13, Building D, Guanghong Meiju, No. 163, Pingxin North Road, Hehua Community, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen
- Contact Person: Ms. Vicky
- Tel: 86-0755-23313732
Premium Related Products